She picked ME? She picked me. SHE PICKED ME!!! me!!
(Well, and 6 others......... but she picked ME!!!)
Anyone wondering what I am talking about?
The Cow Queen picked me and awarded me with TWO fantastic blog Awards!
The Sunshine Award and One Lovely Blog Award!!
Money or an all expense paid trip to anywhere (Pizza Hut? Movies? Hotel?) would have been nice.... or a tiarra or a sash. I know how to do that fair wave!
She picked me and THAT'S PLENTY!
THANK YOU COW QUEEN!! :)
Now here is what it means when I get chosen.
1) I don't have to think of a blog entry to type up for Saturday!
2) I get to post these pretty awards on the left side of my blog.....
oh wait......the real meaning....
Here are the rules for the awards presentation:1. Thank the one who gave it to you and link to their blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Choose seven others to bless with the award and let them know they've won an award.
So here are 7 things about myself:
1) I am currently swimming in cucumbers and zucchini.
2) My sea of tomatoes are not yet turning but are starting to look a little sad and I am worried that something is wrong out there and my tomatoes are going to perish.
3) We had an acquaintance from yesteryear out to our farm tonight and I offered supper. During the meal I realized that without trying I had fixed a meal that was 99% produced on our farm. THAT ROCKS. And when I make my own mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar I will be able to claim 100%!!
4) I am hoping that someday I will be able to spell Worcestershire and quiche without spell check, a dictionary or my husband!
5) I am VERY THANKFUL for spell check and hope that my children take spelling much more seriously than I did in school! I thought those spelling bee kids were show off, know-it-alls! Sorry dear hometown friends... I just didn't understand at the time!!!
6) I really like to finish one project before starting a new one and am learning to grow in character as I realize this is impossible in real life!
7) My son (6) just participated in his first 4H fair and I am not sure if he was more excited or if I was!
Again, I want to thank The Cow Queen. She is a great gal. I have enjoyed getting to know her on the TOS Crew and I wish I could sit and talk farm life with her someday as I am sure she has a wealth of information that this first time farm wife could tap into. (After all.... I got here by dragging my feet and being pulled... good thing I now like it!)
SO GO!!!! Go visit my friend The Cow Queen, her blog is great.
And speaking of Great Blogs, here are 7 more you ought to check out.
I hearby award The Sunshine Blog Award and the One Lovely Blog Award to: